Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here goes SOMETHING AMAZING...

Well, it's about time that Dave, Alana, and I start blogging. It's a great way to record everything now for Alana and all our future children to see. Hopefully, when Dave and I are old and gray, the memories will remain stored here for us to remember!

Lots of you don't live here in the 'Burgh either. Since I am terrible at keeping in touch via the phone AND the mail, this will be a way to keep those with the tolerance for my wordiness and cheesiness to know what's up with the Morse clan (at least our small part of it)!

Also, I have to mention that Alana is already one and I am procrastinating on her baby book. This is the least I can do for her. We definitely need a place to post all the adorable shots of our baby girl. Dave and I will each take our turn at spicing up the Blog and, in turn, spicing up your view into our lives

So, to sum things up, here goes SOMETHING AMAZING...

3 comments:

The Kelly Clan said...

hi morse code 3...i love the blog thing. it is such a great way to keep everyone posted. i cannot believe alana is one already!! congrats! and happy birthday, david!! we love you guys! keri

Unknown said...

Great....but you have to change the name from "Here goes nothing" to "Here comes something!" It's very good and anything Morse is really something, especially that adorable daughter of yours....more Alana pictures please..." Zio

Julie and Brian said...

excellent - can't wait to see pics of my goddaughter alana. i'll add you to our blog.